Whether you are looking to support Crisis through your RaG society, student’s union or you are an individual or group keen to get involved. There are heaps of ways you can support Crisis, have fun, meet new people or even learn new skills to include on your CV.
Together we can end homelessness. But we need your support and commitment to make it happen.
How your university can help end homelessness
- Carry out a Rag Raid for Crisis
Just get in touch and we will help you with materials and permits.
- Make Crisis your charity of the year!
See below about the benefits of a partnership with Crisis.
- Volunteer at the UK’s biggest festivals for free!
- Set yourself a challenge
We have places in a number of exciting events across the country
- Hold your very own fundraising event
Organise a bake off, quiz night or fancy dress party - there are so many creative ways to fundraise. This is also a great way to have fun whilst gaining skills in things such as event organisation, marketing, logistics, the list goes on.
- Become a Community Engagement Speaker
Volunteer to speak about homelessness at your university or with local community groups. You can engage with people about the work Crisis does, and how people can help. This is an ad-hoc role based on demand, with training provided. If you’re looking to increase your knowledge of homelessness, the charity sector and improve your public speaking skills in a wide variety of settings.
Get in touch with Rosie for more information - email@example.com.
- Could you be a Crisis Student Ambassador? If you’re committed to seeing homelessness ended, you can support our work by holding events, organising your peers, networking and fundraising for Crisis. You will receive support and training from Crisis staff.
Join a team of volunteer fundraisers or start your very own group.
For more information, email Rosie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Volunteer at a Crisis event or at Crisis HQ
For more information please email: email@example.com
Get fundraising materials