The Direct Debit safeguards and guarantees apply.
- This Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit Crisis will notify you 10 working days in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request Crisis to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by Crisis or your bank or building society, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society
- If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when Crisis asks you to
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify us.
Crisis fundraising promise
- Your donation will help fund and support our year-round work with homeless people
- Providing your email, phone number and address will help us keep you updated on our work and how you can help us end homelessness
- We will respect your wishes at all times and we recognise that each and every one of our supporters is at the heart of Crisis - we simply could not do the work we do without you
- Please see our Privacy Statement also how we use your data at www.crisis.org.uk/privacy
- We will never sell your personal data or swap it with any other organisation and we will use your details in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018
- We abide by the rules of the Fundraising Regulator and are honest, respectful and accountable to our supporters
The information you submit on this page is sent over a secure connection between your computer and this server
If you have any queries about your support, would like to change the way we communicate with you or are dissatisfied in any way, please contact our dedicated Supporter Services team.
Call us on: 08000 38 48 38
Send an email to: email@example.com